Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Amy
Current term: Tuesdays 6 – 7pm (April – June 2017)
Welcome to Tuesday evening Vinyasa Flow classes with RYT200 teacher Amy Fowler.
Classes incorporate flowing postures based on the Ashtanga vinyasa style of yoga, with focus on the breath. Variations and adjustments will also be given. Prepare to stretch, move and sweat!
This class is suitable for all levels and beginners are more than welcome.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for class
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move
- Come to practice with an empty stomach, or at least 2 hours after eating
- Please bring your own mat as there are no spares!
- If you have a health issue or injury, or if you are pregnant, please notify the teacher before class.
No experience or flexibility is required to practise yoga! Yoga is for everyone. With this in mind, I hope those beginners among you are encouraged to give it a go. I hope to see you all on the mat!
Drop in: £7
Block of 3 classes: £18
Block of 6 classes: £30
Cash on arrival is accepted, or I can arrange bank transfer if preferred.
Any queries or questions please get in touch!
Advance booking is preferred as mat space is limited. Please PM me at facebook.com/amyfowler.yoga.