A LA KART Delivery Service
What is A LA KART?
Catering from the Drill Hall Arts Cafe. Delivered straight to your desk, meeting or picnic – anywhere in our radius.
At the Drill Hall Cafe we’re proud to serve locally sourced and seasonal produce all created in-house in our kitchen at the historic Drill Hall. From business meetings and product launches to private parties, we can help. Using our very own cargo bike, we can deliver to your special event anywhere in our radius (see map opposite).
We’ve created a specially tailored A LA KART menu with a host of pampers and smorgasbords designed for all kinds of events from corporate parties to other more informal gatherings.
Interested in finding out more? Why not take a look at our A LA KART menu for a bit of inspiration.
Want to place an order?
Have a look at the menu and give us a call on 0131 555 7100. We accept payment by card or by invoice / bank transfer.
Order and Delivery times
Order anytime Mon – Fri 10 til 4. Core delivery hours between 11am and 2pm Mon – Fri.
A day’s notice is preferable, but if the clock is ticking… give us a try. Let’s see what we can do!
Our commitment to sustainability extends beyond taste. As well as keeping suppliers local we also include rescued* food in our menu and in the Drill Hall Cafe Preserves. Our current suppliers are:
- Fareshare * – Jane Street, Leith – Charity & redistributors of excess supermarket and farm surplus food
- Green City Whole Foods – Co-operative delivering fairtrade drinking chocolate and organic fizzy pop
- I.J Mellis – Albion Road – Farmhouse and artisan cheese
- J.K Thomson – Eskmills Park, Musselburgh – Seafood
- Kvasa Bakery – Leith Walk – Artisan sourdough bread
- Mossgiel Organic Farm – Delivery farm fresh milk in reusable containers
- The Sicilian Pastry Shop – Albert Street – Morning rolls and pastries