Open Level Vinyasa Flow with Amy
Current term: Tuesdays 6 – 7pm (ongoing 2017)
Welcome to Tuesday evening Vinyasa Flow classes with Amy Fowler.
Classes incorporate flowing postures based on the Ashtanga vinyasa style of yoga, with focus on the breath. This is a dynamic practice designed to stretch and strengthen every major muscle group in the body, while also cultivating calm, clarity and focus through mindful use of the breath. Variations and adjustments will be given. Prepare to stretch, move and sweat!
This class is suitable for all levels and beginners are more than welcome.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for class
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move
- Come to practice with an empty stomach, or at least 2 hours after eating
- Please bring your own mat as there are no spares!
- If you have a health issue or injury, or if you are pregnant, please notify the teacher before class.
No experience or flexibility is required to practise yoga! Yoga is for everyone. With this in mind, I hope those beginners among you are encouraged to give it a go. I hope to see you all on the mat!
Drop in: £8
Block of 3 classes: £21
Block of 6 classes: £36
Advance booking is preferred as mat space is limited. Booking is via my online system – bookwhen.com/amysyoga
Please book in using the system, you can opt to pay via PayPal or in cash on the day.
Any queries or questions please get in touch! Please PM me at facebook.com/amyfowler.yoga.edinburgh or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text me on 07733 111466 / 01644 440555.