Flea Market Stall
Welcome to the Edinburgh Flea Market
The ever-popular Flea Market takes place on the last Saturday of every month (10am – 3pm) at the historic Drill Hall in Leith. Each month there are over 40 stalls packed with pre-loved clothes, jewellery, antiques, books, bric-a-brac and other collectibles.
Upcoming Flea Markets
- Saturday 24th February – Pitches are now SOLD OUT. If you’d still like to be considered for a stall please sign-up to our Reserve List and we will contact you if a pitch becomes available.
- Saturday 30th March – Pitches go on sale on Saturday 2nd March at 10am.
Important Information for stall holders
As this is a second hand market:
- No new goods or food products to be offered for sale. For newly-crafted and handmade goods please see our Arts Market Stall page.
- No goods deemed by the organisers to be inappropriate/suspect or ‘non traditional’ flea.
If in doubt, please call the Drill Hall cafe on 0131 555 7100 (extension 2).
- Fee is £30 for 6’x 8’ pitch. £5 charge for table or rail. Your fee includes VAT at 20%.
- Fees are non refundable or transferable.
We need your name and address (for market licence purposes) and a contact phone number.
Due to high demand for pitches no stall holders will be permitted to book every market or more than two pitches per market.
Please read the full Flea Market Terms and Conditions before booking a stall.
Booking a Flea Market stall
You can book in a couple of different ways:
- Call us on 0131 555 7100 (extension 2)
- Pop into the Drill Hall and book in person.
For more information and regular updates, follow the Edinburgh Flea Market on Facebook.