#artcore Agenda Days
Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th of August 2015
Are you aged 13-25 and interested in the arts? Do you want to have a say about what goes into the #artcore project and have a say in arts in your city?
If so, come along to #artcore’s Agenda Days, right here at the Out Of The Blue Drill Hall.
We offer a day of activities, dialogue and group discussion about arts, young people and opportunities all led by our young apprentices and supported by a development worker from Investing In Children.
On the 5th of August, we’ll be asking young people already involved in the #artcore project to come along.
The 6th of August Agenda Day is reserved for young people who haven’t worked with us yet.
How to sign up:
Contact Mark at: email@example.com or call us on 0131 555 4604.
What’s in it for you?
– An opportunity to have a say in youth arts in your City.
– A chance to meet other young people who are keen on creativity.
– Ping pong and refreshments will be provided.
– You’ll be reimbursed for your time and travel.
What we’ll do:
– Publish our findings from these days.
– Credit all young people involved for their feedback.
– Respond to these findings and use them to develop new, exciting projects in the future.
– There’ll also be follow up “Agenda Days” in early 2016 to review how this feedback has helped the development of the project.
There are 15 spaces available for each event. Sign ups end on the 31st July, so please be swift if you want to take part in this amazing opportunity!