EXPO – Spring 2020 (POSTPONED)
Sunday 26th April 2020
12 - 4pm
EXPO – Edinburgh’s Market for Mid-Century Furniture & Design
Expo – Edinburgh’s market for Mid Century Modern furniture and design returns this spring to Out of the Blue. Expo is the place where the best of what Scotland and the North of England’s traders have to offer gather under one roof and now in its third year we’ve had some icons pass through the hall at our six events including pieces by Hans Wegner, Charlotte Perriand, John Piper, Georg Jensen, and Lucienne Day.
Our Spring Expo confirmed traders include;
Call to traders!
For our purposes we are looking for traders whose stock reflects the design aesthetic of mid century modern – functional, clean lines and modern simplicity – not necessarily made or designed around the middle of the 20th century so if you are a trader who has good quality design-led mid century modern stock in its original condition whether newly made or period authentic then please get in touch.
Just fill in the Expo Stand Application Form
* or contact us for more information: stephanie.haigh@outoftheblue.
Useful Info for traders:
An admin and promotional fee of £40.00 will be required to secure your space.
Should you need it, we can provide:
– Power supply
– Wall space
– Sturdy tables
– Room dividers for scene setting/ room sets
– Unloading slots on Saturday afternoon/ evening/ Sunday Morning.
– Level access and easy load/ unloading – partial drive into venue.
– Porters to assist with loading/ unloading.
– Flexible trader stand sizes